With the end of one season we now start the planning of the next.
We need as many volunteers as we can to make the colts section work. In particular we are seeking:
- managers or assistant managers (to organise teams and games, no cricket playing experience required, just a good organiser). Specifically for the Under 9s
- coaches (to organise training and coach players)
- coaching assistants
If you or someone you know might be interested please let Steve Toogood know.
Plus Hampshire have just announced their winter coaching courses - click here for details. Again if interested please Steve know. Hambledon CC will pay the fees for the courses.
There are 3 courses:
- Coach Support Worker - suitable for younger volunteers
- Coaching Children (up to 13 years old) - more comprehensive
- Coaching Young People (over 13 years old) - more comprehensive
There is also a ‘Young Coaches’ course planned, but no details yet. This is for 14 to 16 year olds. Again please let Steve know.
If you have any feedback on this season please let us know so we can improve next season’s experience.